Travel British Columbia Canada
Get the best out of your travel in British Columbia Canada. Find great road trip itineraries and city trips!
Unless travelling with a tour group, you’ll need to find out what you’d like to see and do in Canada's most beautiful province.
Due to my extensive experience as a driver/guide for small tour groups, I created a few itineraries to help you to get the most out of your travel in British Columbia, Canada.
Free example: Vancouver Airport to Downtown Vancouver
What's included in each itinerary?
Get me to the various itineraries to travel British Columbia Canada
Included in each road trip itinerary
Each itinerary to travel British Columbia Canada includes:
- A proposed time schedule
- Services along the route (gas stations, groceries, and restaurants)
- The highlights in-depth
- Maps showing the suggested travel route and the highlights/points of interest
- A link to the online interactive map
- Driving directions including approximate driving time (not included in the city trips)
- Additional relevant information
- A selection of the best attractions
- Links to relevant brochures
Itineraries to travel British Columbia Canada
Free - single day - example itinerary
Vancouver Int. Airport to downtown Vancouver
check an example itinerary
Travel guide to Explore Vancouver and Victoria
- interactive guide in PDF format
- 66 content pages
- 14 maps and links to the interactive maps
- daily time schedules
- detailed directions for pedal biking, walking and driving
- services along the routes
- description of highlights and attractions
- history Vancouver and Victoria
A four-day round trip:
- Explore Vancouver by pedal bike
- Cross the Georgia Strait by ferry
- Enjoy a scenic drive across the Saanich Peninsula
- Visit the world renowned Butchart Gardens, and
- Discover Victoria by foot
Use your itineraries on your mobile device!